Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday


It is so beautiful outside today!
This morning we took our dogs, some subs, and cookies(for a picnic) to this really neat walking path close by. It felt so good to be outside in the fresh air.

Afterwards I spent a few hours rummaging through every drawer, bin, and box in my craft room. Its a small room with a lot of stuff crammed in. I managed to clean most everything out and re-organized things so that I will be able to actually find something when I need it. I even found some things I didn't even know that I had! It always feels good to clean things up. Makes me more motivated to get in there and make some fun stuff.

PS. I am reading this book right now and it's really good so far. I think I finally figured out what type of books I like to read- historical fiction about woman or told from a woman's perspective. I never read much when I was younger and had no idea what I was missing out on. Now I enjoy it so much. I read a little most every night before I go to bed. Seems I usually end up dreaming about the story. Last night I had a dream where I was staring out at this huge wheat field. Just watching the wheat sway in the wind. Really peaceful feeling. It was nice and I believe it came straight from looking at the cover of this book before sleeping.

Are you reading anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment