Thursday, March 8, 2012

Adventures in Ring Making


I drew up a pattern for a ring and wasn't sure how it would work out in the end since I am kind of new at this. I made one ring and then made some changes and came out with the one above. It's awesomely huge, but is actually comfortable to wear because it tapers to a smaller band. This one is copper, but I hope to make it in silver some day.

I stamped the quote from George Eliot that says, "It's never too late to be who you might have been."

When I came across this quote it instantly spoke to me and where I am at in life. In turning 30 a month ago, I couldn't help but look back on my life and make some observations. You know- what was good, what was not so good, what do I want to do, and who do I want to be in the coming years ahead.

On another note- I came across a muffin recipe that I am LOVING. It's really versatile and simple and I would love to share it with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment