Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cherries

Last night somewhat late I started on this cuff. It reminds me of a small town fair and a bake off competition. Maybe a cherry pie competition. The cherries kind of look like they are sitting on an old fashioned paper doily. hmm...just thinking.

I also made a really cute little birdie that I will turn into a pendant. Look for him to show up in my store very soon.



This has been a really nice week. My sales have really picked up with Christmas around the corner and that is a HUGE blessing. I repriced a lot of items in my store making them a wee more affordable. I kind of want to sell most of it so I can start fresh in the new year. I have lots of ideas and am excited to get started on them.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment