Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Weekend

It's Sunday and I'm about to go out to eat. I thought I would post a few picts of the necklace I just made.

I am really getting into sewing again. I go through phases and I guess it's making it's return. Sewing by hand is so relaxing and fun. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and didn't intend on buying fabric, but when I saw these two in the pictures below I knew I had to buy a little of each. I had no plans for what I would make with them, but today I got out my Yo Yo maker and made a few yo yo's. I LOVE making Yo Yo's! That progressed into making a necklace. I think it turned out really cute.I will probably make a few more and put them in my Etsy store.

My husband was out of town for most of the weekend and so I treated myself to a movie yesterday. I saw The Fighter. It was really good and Christian Bale was really great in it. I love that it was based off a true story too.





Mexican food awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment