Friday, August 14, 2009

Back To the Real World

My trip to San Francisco is over and I am back to my normal routine. The trip was really good. It was so great to see and spend time with my friend. She was gracious and drove me ALL OVER THE PLACE so that I could fully experience the city and what it had to offer. AND boy did it have a lot to offer. I was actually a bit overwhelmed by all the houses, buildings, and gobs of people walking around. We pretty much hit all the tourist attractions and she also showed me some fun extras.
The highlight for me was probably China Town. We had some great Chinese food while we were there and my poor friend had to endure this old man yelling in Chinese to his friends the whole time in what could only be described as a monster voice from hell (very low and raspy). It made for a good laugh though.
Hopefully I can post some picts soon.

1 comment:

  1. i hope to see some pics!! sounds like you had a great time...i love san fran. Did you see the full house house? Adam is always so quick to point out to me where it is. ha! i want to know what else you saw there...there is soooo much to do!
    and i love chinatowns in general (even though the one here in chicago has a sketchy area)...glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete