Monday, July 6, 2009

I Love you Gi Gi


I saw this and knew I had to get me one of Gi Gi's cupcakes. I have bought fancy bakery cupcakes before. You know- the kind that cost an arm and a leg but taste like total stale grossness (I have a particular Nashville bakery in mind but I won't say the name ;) because of that experience I was hesitant to give it another try-frankly I like my cupcakes just fine and they cost a lot less anyways. We drove to Gi Gi's and I walked in and thought I had died and gone to heaven. There were gigantic cupcakes with mounds on icing sitting in pretty little organized rows. It took me several minutes to decide because they all looked awesome. I settled for the Tiramisu one. It was fabulous. I can eat dessert like nobody's business and it was even hard for me to finish it because it was so rich(in a good way).


The next time I have a moment of weakness I will definitely go back. The down fall is that they aren't dirt cheap-you will be laying down 3 buckaroos for one of these but it's well worth it-Trust me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I wish we had a place like this near us... the only place we *do* have near us is JUST like the one you mentioned earlier...costs an arm and a leg and tastes like stale grossness. Major disappointment. So I totally think I need to find a redeeming place like you did...

    ReplyDelete