Tuesday, July 28, 2009

dogs..bite



The other night I walked my dog and as we passed another lady with 2 medium sized dogs one of them tore loose from the owner and ran towards us. As the dog was trying (didn't succeed thanks to my protection skillz) to eat my small little Gracie girl it chomped me on the arm pretty good. thankfully Gracie was fine but I am left with a pretty kickin bruise and a few scabs where the teeth got me.

We called the cops and animal control took the dog away to be "quarantined" for 10 days. I felt kind of bad for the lady because it was an accident but at the same time it was freakin scary to be attacked.

Hopefully I don't turn into a werewolf or wake up foaming at the mouth growling at Christian.

1 comment:

  1. oh my word!
    that's HORRIBLE linds!
    geesh- i always have freakish visions when i pass dogs- that they are going to attack me like that. i can't believe it really happened to you. geesh. and it looks freakin painful too!
    do you have to get a rabis shot or anything?
    i think i would need counseling after that- for real.

    ReplyDelete