Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bead Embroidery Ring

I was bored the other day and decided to do a little bead embroidery. I didn't have a plan for what I was making, but as I worked I started thinking how pretty it might be as a ring. How would I do that???

I decided to make my own ring base to fit the bead embroidery piece. Here is the result!


 I stamped the word "peace" in the middle. I like the idea of having little hidden nuggets on pieces. Just for the wearer. Which might end up being me because I love it so much.
I really love how it turned out BUT.....
It took me what felt like forever to make this. I cut the back plate and shank with a jewelers saw and it took me awhile to get the thing soldered. Hopefully the more I work with metal the faster I will get. I also think buying metal pre-cut for ring shanks would save me a lot of time.

On another note-
Tomorrow I am filling out an application and doing an interview to hopefully be chosen to start classes for something that could turn into a new career path. I am really excited and hope I can get in. If you wouldn't mind please say a prayer for me.
I am believing that 2012 will be full of new adventures!
I pray that 2012 is a great year for you as well!

6 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Lindsey!!! I can't wait to hear what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embroidery Digitizing Zdigitizing Machine embroidery services with premium quality who will inspire you, speed of service that will save your time, and pay only for valued services.we provide high-quality custom embroidery digitizing and print-ready vector artwork.ZDigitizing is a group of professional digitizers and designers that provides the best Embroidery Digitizing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting such an informative article with tons of knowledge. I read your articles regularly. We are an interior design company in Dhaka that gives valuable services to our clients. Check out the guide beautiful wall clocks for living room

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are not sure what you have in store with Embroidery Services, this article will give you insight on the benefits of using embroidery service for your business. It also talks about the ways you can help your business through embroidery services.read here

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete