Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday

I started working on some new leather items to put in my store the other day. I just finished two of them today.

First is a leather tooled bracelet. It's HUGE and Colorful! I made one very similar a long while ago and I have been wanting to make another ever since. The leather piece I used for this is so smooth. Smoother than usual. It just feels really nice to run your fingers over it.

I have used tooled peacock feathers before on bags and even a cuff. I decided to draw one for a pendant. It's also a larger-ish piece. I am going to put this one in my store but I plan on making one for myself. I picture it with a summer bohemian flowy type dress or even just a plain colored t-shirt or tank top. Necklaces like this really bring some fun style to plain boring clothes. Most of my clothes are plain and boring so I think that is why I am drawn to make this type of jewelry. haha...

I will be placing these in my Etsy store shortly.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment