Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Day!

It's strange how one day can be such a downer and the next so satisfying.
Today I woke up to find the sweetest message in my etsy mailbox. A girl named Heather let me know that she loved my work and wanted to purchase several things.She later did and I was just so happy to be sending off items I made with my own hands to someone who appreciated them so much. We ended up chatting through a few more emails and I came away so encouraged. Please take a look at her etsy store. Her and her mom make the items and I just love the fun crocheted items as well as the jewelry and wreaths.

After I dropped Heather's package off at the post office I headed to one of my favorite peoples houses-my friend Sarah.We had a good chat about life and our etsy stores. You can find her store here.(someday I may write more about her cause she is worth writing about)

I finished the evening off with dinner out with the hubby and another etsy sale! Another!!!!! Totally crazy! It's been such a slow time in the shop and today I sold 4 items. thank you God!

I should be heading to bed soon but I just had to let everyone know that I am just so thankful for good friends, encouraging words, meaningful conversations, and etsy sales.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! I just stumbled upon your blog (not sure why I didn't know about it until now) and I wanted to let you know that I truly love my items! It's so wonderful to know that I'm promoting an artist's work and wearing something truly one of a kind. You are truly talented! Keep it up because I will be back for more!

    xoxo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete