Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taco Salad You Stink

This past weekend I was supposed to be selling my items in a craft show. I drove 3 hours for the show but also to see my mom who was sharing a table with me. We set up our tables and table cloths friday afternoon(the rest would be set up in the morning). After that I just HAD to have a taco salad from this specific place because it was SOOOO good the last time I had it.

As I munched on my salad I noticed that something tasted kind of off in there but I ignored it and finished it anyways. The next morning really early I started getting really sick to my stomach. I will spare you the details but it was awful! I was hoping I would feel better for the craft show but it just didn't happen. We both stayed home. Me on my moms couch most of the day watching a million episodes of some hgtv show.

I was totally bummed. I had spent lots of time crocheting tiny hair clips and getting ready for the show the few days before. When we set up our tables we joked how we hoped the car would be as empty as it was after we unloaded the van as it would be when we finished the show. Meaning we hoped we would sell EVERYTHING and wouldn't have to bring anything back. We had to go back later on that day to retrieve our tables and I realized that God must have a sense of humor because we did leave that day with a pretty empty van but not because we sold everything. So I guess I should be careful what I wish for.

Taco Salad you ruined everything! But on the bright side I got to hang with family and it was a nice change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment