Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hats

Middle Tn is having some really gross weather today. It's the type where you want to stay bundled up in warm blankets with movies and hot chocolate. Preferably my favorite Salted Caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.Yummmmmmm.....might have to get some if the wind doesn't blow me over.


A very sweet lady asked me if I would make her granddaughters either hats or headbands-my choice. I have been making a lot of crocheted headbands lately and thought I would go the hat route. I found two cute patterns and got going. I made both hats and even though the pattern said they should fit children from 3-10 they came out super small. More like newborn baby or a little older. They are super cute but not exactly what I was shooting for. You can see them above.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment