Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some New Things!

I have been working on some new things to sell in my Etsy shop. It's taken me a while to actually get them in my shop. Taking pictures and writing descriptions can take what feels like forever and I sometimes put that part of the process off for longer than I should. Today has been an excellent day though to do these kinds of things. I FINALLY did it and here are a few pictures...



As much as I love working with leather I have been dying to work more with metal. I am still collecting all the tools needed to do the kind of work I want to do, but in the mean time I realized I can still make a few things with what I do have. Last night I made the copper butterfly pendant above. I sawed it out with my jewelers saw and gave it texture with my special little hammer. Gave it a nice antiqued patina and made it into a pretty necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment