Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Exciting Stuff

I am so excited to share that I have sold some items to a local boutique here in Nashville, TN!!!! If you live in the area you can check out Your Home Enhanced in Berry Hill. It just opened up and is totally cute(think vintage,shabby chic, furniture and art)! I am so honored to have my items there.

I also started using a leather purse that I made probably a year ago. I can't believe the response I get when I go out. I have handed out several business cards to random people who admire my bag while out and about. I suppose I should have used it a long time ago and perhaps I would have made a few more sales. Well-now I know. If you make something use it or wear it. It's the best exposure.

My little Etsy business may never go anywhere or make me much money, but I am appreciative of the opportunities and the people I have met along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment