Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Farm

Sometimes it's the small things in life that bring you joy. Seeing these guys every so often always lifts my mood no matter what.
I often drive by this farm and usually the animals are off in the distance. There have been several times where they were really close to the road and I always wish I had my camera with me. I drove past them a few days ago and realized I actually had my camera in my purse. I pulled over and shot these from my car window.

See the little black and white one? I tried hard to get a picture of him, but he kept weaving in and out of the other cows legs. I finally got this picture.
This farm also has donkeys.Even though all the animals are in the same field you always find these guys off by themselves.

And then there are these beauties.


No comments:

Post a Comment