Thursday, September 30, 2010

taking it all in

I thought when I quit my job I would blog about something new or post a new pict everyday. Wow was I ever wrong. I just haven't felt like it.

Life has been really good and I am learning a lot about myself during this time. I LOVE being home. I find that my best days are when I wake up somewhat early, work out, read my bible, clean a little, and work on my leather stuff. I also am cooking dinner more consistantly and that has been nice too. When I accomplish all those things I feel pretty happy.When I don't my day feels a little off but I am learning to manage my time and am tryting to enjoy it for now-while this season lasts.

There has been one down fall to my plan...
I have not sold one thing since I quit. There is a part of me that wants to fret but I kind of feel like it's all in God's plan. I continue to make items and I will have a booth at my churches craft show in about a week. I am confident that I will at least sell a few things there and hopefully a few people will pick up my business card and check out my online shop at another time.We shall see....

All I know is that I am trying to soak up life. I tend to not live in the moment and am really trying to do so lately. Sometimes I go outside with my dog and we just sit in the grass for awhile and soak in the sun-feel the breeze.

My husband is about to give a piano lesson so I better get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment