Thursday, August 5, 2010

Travels and Lattes


Hello!

Sorry I have been M.I.A. for a little while. I have been BUSY(you probably saw that in my last post but it continues). I traveled to WV for about a week to attend my family reunion. I did lots of chatting, shopping, a smidge of volleyball playing, and rocking on my grandmother's rocking chair. It was a fun time with the fam.


Since I have been back I have been busy working on a really awesome purse/bag for myself. I rarely make something for myself and decided to go all out and make it exactly how I want it. It is taking a REALLY long time to put this baby together and I have many a sore fingers from all the hammering and hole punching involved. Photos soon.


Last night I met up with two other Etsy ctafters in my town. Sarah from Flowers that Rock and Megan from Kaleidoscopic Crafts. Both are super sweet talented gals with really great items in their shops. Check them out! We chatted over iced chai tea lattes and had a really fun time. We plan on getting together more regularly and seeing what crafts we can get into.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment