Tuesday, August 10, 2010

STRETCH


I seem to have a weird chronic rib issue and because of that I have to limit my exercise a bit.

It's been really bothering me this week and so I have hardly moved my body at all. I was starting to feel pretty stiff (pounding holes into leather with a hammer doesn't help either) so I thought I should do some stretching. I found this yoga video on youtube this morning and did it before I came into work. It was fun and I really did feel better when I was done.


Don't you just love technology sometimes?


I hope you all are having a nice Tuesday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE on Leather Stuff:

I have spent the past week or two working on a large bag and now a smaller version of the same bag. One of them will make it into the shop. The other will dangle from my arm. ;) that is if i don't destroy it by punching a bazillion holes and hammering in just as many rivets into the leather. Carpal Tunnel setting in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment