Thursday, July 1, 2010

Puppy

It's been a little while since I last wrote. I thought about writing a thousand times ,but I just never had the chance till now. You see my husband drove to the hardware store about a week ago and right there in the middle of the road was this guy.
We are both animal lovers and so he couldn't just leave him in the middle of the road. He brought him home. It was fun at first. Well-picking ticks off was not fun ,but he is a cute little guy and so having him around was nice. We put out flyers and posted an ad on Craigslist trying to find his owner ,but I am pretty sure someone just dumped him on the road. No one called and so we started trying to find a new owner for him because as you can see in this next picture...
He was a lot to handle! That my dear is my dress he pulled on all day as I walked around the house. Don't even get me started on how he pooped worms in the car-on my lap. It was probably the most traumatic thing I have ever witnessed or been part of. We took him to the vet to get the worm thing under control and ended up finding him a home with one of our co workers. I was so ready to have my house back and my life but when the new owner came with his girls to pick up Choo Choo (that is what I called him) I was really sad.
It's been a few days now and I am just glad we found him a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment