Friday, May 21, 2010

Tulip Belt




I started going to the library more often and picking up random books on nature and animals. I hardly ever read anything I pick up there but I love to look at the picts. Hmm.....I may have the mind of a kindergartner.haha. One of the books I recently got out talked about the myths,symbols, and superstitions behind different types of flowers. It had some really beautiful pictures and it inspired me to make the belt above.

I am REALLY tempted to keep it and I might. I need to think on it for a few days cause once I decide it's going in the store it stays in a basket(my make shift storage area) waiting to find it's owner. It's hard to spend hours on a project and not get the benefit of using it-however some extra money is always nice and seeing people wear my creations and loving them is also fun.
Anyways- life is good and it's Friday! Praise the Lord! This has been a busy week for me. Tonight I am hanging with some friends and hitting up Taco Express.

Ps-fish taco-i love you!
have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment