Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation and Leather






It's been a little while since I last posted anything.

I recently got back from a vacation to the beach. It was in honor of my 6th year anniversary. Crazy how time flies!

It was a great time. The weather was perfect, I ate some really tasty meals, and relaxed...a lot. Ahh vacation.....

Today was my first day back at work and I know myself well enough to know that the first day back to reality is always sort of a depressing one-not that life is depressing because it's quite good ,but I think you know what I mean. It's all good though because I met a friend for white chocolate mocha's and I finished a few leather projects that I started before vacation. Also, a friend is coming over for a haircut and to hang. It's been a good day and now the weekend is here.

Check out some of my new leather craft items above. One of them is in my shop and the others will be making their way very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment