Thursday, March 11, 2010

Allison Rocks!

A while back I visited my friend Allison (in the above photo) who lives in San Fransisco. I was there for a long weekend and although I got to see a lot there was SO much that I didn't get to see.

My friend Allison is like no other person I have ever met. When she sets goals they are never small. She is the kind of person you want organizing your big events or raising money for your charity because she is willing to go the extra mile. Speaking of going the extra mile- she has decided to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Chicago, June 5-6, 2010. 39 miles folks! I know it's walking but 39 miles is sort of insane. The coolest part about this is that she has decided to forgo the gym and do all her training on the streets of San Fran. Her goal is to walk EVERY street in San Fransisco! Check out her blog http://allisonwalkssf.blogspot.com/ where she takes you on the journey with her by taking photos all along the way.

This map shows all the streets she has walked on so far.

And some cool photos along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment