Monday, September 28, 2009







I know most of my friends will be appalled when I share this secret ,but here it goes.

I Love dreads! I have no hair so don't worry I can't make them ,but I find them so interesting. Being a stylist at heart I was curious as to how someone creates them and maintains them. I would love to attempt them on someone. They take hours by the way to create and a lot of time afterwards is spent maintaining them until they lock into place ,but once they do I think they are so unique. and PS my one friend said they are disgusting and dirty and that is really not true..unless you are the kid that sat in front of me in highschool who was twirling one in his finger when it snapped off and fell on my desk along with a pile of white flakes. ewwwwwww......

No comments:

Post a Comment