Friday, September 18, 2009

For Sale


I haven't posted in awhile because it's been an interesting few weeks. Just a lot going on.

We bought our house about 3 years ago and though it's been a great little house we are ready for something different. Not necessarily bigger but just different. There have been many times where we wanted to try and sell it but when it came down to it we weren't ready. So-I am not sure what changed but we are ready and have been working hard to make some improvements before we put it on the market.

The exciting and just as scary part is that we don't really know what we will do if the house does sell. I mean we have a rough idea but we don't really know. Our dream is to buy a small house with more land further away from town. basically an old farm. however as we have been looking online we aren't really seeing much that fits our description. So I guess we will just have to take it one day at a time.

It's strange how God guides you and takes you places you never intended to go. I never in a million years would have thought I would end up in TN or that someday I would actually want to live in the country. But-I am happy that God is in control because if I were solely in control who knows where I would have ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment