Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mug Appreciation

The older I get the more I appreciate the small joys in life. A good book, a good chat with a friend, and finding a new mug at my local thrift store. Haha.....

I was thinking the other day how funny it is that I just have to drink my coffee in a mug that I really like. As if it magically changes the flavor and makes the whole experience better.

When I got married we were gifted a set of red dishes and mugs that we had picked out. It came with a TON of mugs. For years I have just used those mugs although honestly I am so tired of red I could cry. It occurred to me one day that I should start looking for mugs that I really enjoy and so I have. This is my first "special" mug. We were meant to be since my B-day is in February...I just know it. It magically does make my coffee drinking experience much more enjoyable. Who knew a mug could do that??


PS. Did you get a glimpse of my MESSY desk! Oh my it's much much worse then you even know. Perhaps it's time to go in there and clean it up. or.....maybe not..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment