Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday

Whats been going on since I last posted?
*I am now 30! I am more than happy to say goodbye to my 20's!
*My husband surprised me by taking me on a vacation to Gatlinburg, TN where we stayed in a cabin, went indoor sky diving, and I got a massage. It was GREAT!
* I dyed my hair red-although it was supposed to turn out golden medium brown I actually like the mistake better than I think I would have liked being brown headed.
* I finally made some new things for my store. I will show you those in a sec.
* I started making homemade pizzas and I am now hooked. I LOVE homemade pizza!!!! I will do a post about them in the near future.

Here are a few of the new necklaces I just posted in my shop. I really like the simplicity of a beaded necklace and I love working with metal discs to do some stamping so I thought it was a perfect combo.


I also came up with a new necklace design using leather squares and stamping fun patterns onto them. To me they have a very bohemian or ethnic feel to them that I just love. I made one for myself and I wear it a lot.


I hope you all are having a great Thursday! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment