Monday, October 10, 2011

Marathon Etsy Posting



I just spent the past 2 hours (maybe longer) posting new items into my Etsy shop.

I sort of really dislike the whole process of posting new items. I don't know why I dislike it so much, but today I FINALLY took the time to photograph and work on it all. Several pairs of earrings, a new leather cuff, 2 paintings, and a few necklaces.

It feels good-like a small burden lifted. I feel free to make some new things since the "older" things are dealt with.

I am currently working on a few crocheted flower headbands. I have been making these for a few years now, but have never tried selling them on etsy. I have been selling them at a local coffee shop that sits next to a high school (they seem to do well with that crowd) and at craft shows. They are simple and cute. They look cute on little girls and even on my adult friends. They sort have a bohemian vibe to them and you can even wrap them around your wrist as a bracelet or wear it tied around your neck like a choker. I am sure I will post a picture soon once they are done.

It's been a good day. I hope whoever reads this is having a nice Monday too!

PS-I don't usually eat food from Sonic (I like their drinks!) but have you tried their new premium hot dogs? Yummers! I had the bacon blue dog (I think that is what it's called). It's really tasty! and unhealthy but who cares... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment