Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today

I started out having a real nice day....
I went through my closet and pulled out all the clothes I no longer wanted and then my friend Sarah did the same. I stopped over her place and we looked through each others piles and swapped a few things. I had a nice little Subway sandwich and then headed off to my 3rd silversmithing class. I had a great class and almost finished a really awesome wide brass cuff bracelet. I headed out of there feeling happy and instead of taking my normal route home I chose to use my GPS to get me home. I was about 20 minutes from home and a car quickly pulled out in front of me while I was going about 45. I pretty much smashed right into him or he smashed into me(one of those happened). It all happened so fast but yet the second before we hit it was like watching it happen in slow motion. I knew I was about to get smashed but I didn't have enough time to really avoid it. Anyways- It was a total bummer but I am thankful that no one was hurt too bad. I have a nice red speckled mark where the seat belt was and my arm and back are pretty sore but it could have been a lot worse I am sure of it. The guy who hit me was a real nice guy on his way to pick up his daughter at daycare. I think he was pretty shaken up like me. His car looked about as bad as mine.

Hopefully tomorrow is a bit better and hopefully something good comes out of this. I am believing it will. The last accident I was in God really amazingly turned that bad situation into a really good thing so I am trusting he will work something out this time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment