Saturday, June 12, 2010

New In fara.daisy.jean




I just put this cuff in my store today. I think it's my favorite so far. I used thicker leather than what I usually use-just a tad thicker- and used my new dyes to paint with instead of the acrylic leather paints I usually use when painting colors other than brown. I love how it turned out. almost like a water color painting. I love it so much that I wanted to keep it for myself but guess who doesn't really measure bracelets before she makes them(unless it's a custom order)? yep me. I just like to make them around my size(cause I assume my wrist is average size ????) in hopes that they will fit other ladies out there.

Anyways-it's awesome so please check it out. :)

I also made this little gem of a headband. Has the same flower design for the most part but has a tiny bit of a different paint job. Ties around the head with a tan suede cord.
It's for a special friend and she doesn't even know it's about to be shipped to her in a week or two. I love giving surprise gifts! Hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. i love the little stars on the edges of the cuffs! your work is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete