Sunday, April 25, 2010

faith,hope, and love


1 Corinthians 13:13-
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


These words have been swirling around in my head all week and so why not put them on a belt.
I love this belt so much that I am keeping it for myself. I put LOTS of hours into this thing. The leather was much thicker and tougher than the leather I have been working with so every step took quite a bit longer.

I am going to make this belt a custom order on my site so others can love it too!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

This has been a really good week for me. I was kind of sick for a few days, but I am feeling better now.( I think I caught a stomach bug from a co-worker) I made 3 etsy sales this week and for me that is awesome! I also got to hang out with some really good gals. I have amazing friendships blooming here in Spring Hill. We got a little further on our bedroom painting and watched some good movies.

Good night you all. Here comes a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment