Monday, February 14, 2011

February 7th

I turned 29.
I had a great birthday. Spent time with my friend Ali and her new baby Amelia and Valerie and her two kids who I adore. We cut out hearts from construction paper and made a huge mess on Valerie's table.
  Valerie gave me my favorite cupcake from my favorite cupcake shop. I said I would take it home and eat it later but I ate it while we sat and talked. It was DELICIOUS.

I headed home on my favorite road. (there are often cows hanging out to the right over those bushes. I look for them every time I drive by)
When I got home I decided to get out my old journal and read it. I last wrote in it in 2005. It made me so thankful for my life today. A lot of things have happened in the past few years and the older I get the more I seem to like myself and my life. I don't mind getting older. I do however mind feeling older. :(
I had a nice evening with Christian, my favorite O'Charley's salad, and an episode of the Bachelor. It was a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe we made your blog! loved being with your on your birthday- i really miss you!love valerie

    ReplyDelete